SORRY ALL PITCHES RESERVED NOW
PITCH HOLDER INFORMATION
- Stall pitches are approximately paste table size. Stall holders are welcome to purchase more than one pitch to gain more space (subject to availability).
- There is a limit to Food vendor pitches on Carnival Day. Book early to avoid disappointment!
- Tables, Chairs, Cover etc are not supplied to any 3rd party stall holders.
- Stall Holders are entirely responsible for their stand and the Committee will not take responsibility for any loss/damage/theft.
- All stalls must be appropriately manned, especially when there are large amounts of cash. We recommend the use of cashless payments for security reasons.
- Stall Holders are not permitted to sell any products which may cause unnecessary litter in The Square (e.g. Silly String)
- The Carnival Committee cannot guarantee that your stall will be the only one of that kind in The Square.
- There is Electric Hook-Up but this is limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
CARNIVAL DAY INFORMATION
- Stall Holders are welcome to start setting up from 4pm on Carnival Day
- Report to a member of the Committee
- Stalls should be ready to begin trading at 5pm for the Carnival Opening.
- Stalls should not be removed between 7pm and 8:30pm as this is when the Procession will be taking place
- Stall Holders are entirely responsible for clearing their pitch and taking their litter with them
- Stalls are divided into 2 categories which affects the price we charge for a pitch:
- Craft /Bric a Brac – Charge £15 per pitch
- Commercial Food / Refreshments Outlet – Charge £65 per pitch
- Business / Trade Stands – £100 per pitch
- Once we’ve accepted your pitch application, payment must be made in full and payment details will be sent once your application is accepted.
- Your pitch will not be saved if payment is not made by 1st September 2023
- In order to provide a variety of stalls, Mere Carnival Committee reserve the right to decline your application, so get in early!